Friday, March 19, 2010

That's the Guy!

For those of you who have read the previous entry, there is a skip in information regarding "someone from Minot married to a famous guy." My sister-in-law Lila emailed me with the stunning information: BRUCE DERN. The minute I read it I had that "for-sure" feeling. Yes, it is Bruce Dern.

I looked him up in the various Google venues and he is still married to an Andrea Beckett. Since 1969 no less. Those North Dakota girls have staying power. (Who knows she could have been an air force kid!)

Bruce Dern is a great actor, remember I lumped him with James Caan and Alan Arkin. He is currently on BIG LOVE as Frank Harlow, an HBO series, which we don't get.




Good job Lila, who incidentally is soon to be on her way to California. I hope she spots a famous face or two!

1 comment:

Nicole Reid said...

We LOVE Big Love and he's one of our favorites on it! Super Cool GML!