Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Monday August 11th

This was the day we headed for Deception Pass. Only after we had stopped at the Outlet Mall in, I think, Everett.

Deception Pass is a strait that flows between Whidbey Island and Fidalgo Island. It was as beautiful day to kick off the site seeing. After tromping around on the bridge we went down to the beach, looked for sea glass, stood in the icy water and commented on the beauty.





I am trying hard to put a link in for Deception Pass but I can't quite pull it off.
I have resurrected the Blogging for Dummies book. Still no luck.



This will have to be the explanation of Deception Pass, no Wikipedia just yet. Double click on the photo to read.





Time for a group shot.



Searching the shores for Sea Glass. I found one little bitty one. Nic found blue glass.





Cold Water!!







A little girl with a big life yet to live. Quiet moment in time.



Grandma and Grandpa.



Time to head back to the car and think about supper. Stay tuned for the evening of the 11th. I have to go to bed, work tomorrow.




P.S. Nic and her co-pilot (the one with the sippy cup) were great tour guides.

No comments: