Thursday, August 28, 2008

Seattle Nights

Each night we'd arrived back at Nic and Robert's for good food, good drink and good talk. Loren and Deanna came over to join in the merriment. It was our first time meeting Loren. He and Deanna live in Everett.



Of course there were silly antics by all. Lacy had fun with Lainey's toy box supply



Crab for Supper







Carsten putting a necklace on Lainey, the Queen of the beads.



Grandpa feeding Lainey.




I'm sure you want to see the facial work up close.



Deanna is really ittsy, it is only an illusion that I look as big as a '56 Buick.

1 comment:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

Great pictures of everyone! My favorite of course is of Ron! And I love your humor, Mary Liz! I've never heard someone compare themselves to a '56 Buick! I'll have to remember that one! It has more pazzaz to it than the BIG ONE! KF