Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Little Home Away From Home

Thought I would set the stage for the next few blog entries. This was the big boat, or more commonly referred to as "the vessel." The Carnival Valor was home for us and 3000 plus other vacationers. Forty-six were tied to the Wald - Espeseth wedding. What a mere drop in the bucket, oh excuse me, the vessel.




Ours is the last little tug. The bay at St. Thomas.



Ron checking out his resting position. It appears to works as well as it does at home.







Some of the various neighbors we had over the course of seven days.









The ship on the right is the Valor and the Disney ship is coming in for a landing. This is in Nassau



I spotted this bench on one of the upper decks. I was wondering about burial at sea?

1 comment:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

Great photos, and as usual I love your sense of humor!!! I hope you'll be posting some pictures of you! And I'm waiting impatiently for the wedding pics!!! Karlyn