Monday, August 3, 2009

The Grandkids


Mercedes Anna at 4 months - Billy and Dani's


Beau Davis at 6 months and 1 week - Nicole and Robert's


Lainey Grace at almost 2 1/2 years - Nicole and Robert's


Collin Lee at 4 3/4 years - Erik and Nicki's

I have been so negligent on this blog. But in my defense: I can never seem to find ten minutes of time to finish something so I will ease back into things. Mercedes turned four months on August 1; she was here for the day as Dani had her gallbladder removed and can't lift. As I took her pictures (Ron took this one of Mercedes but I took a whole bunch more!) I thought I would show all of the grandkids on my return to the blog.

1 comment:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

Cute grandchildren!!! Nice way to get back blogging!! It would be nice to see daily entries~ I've missed you!!