Friday, November 27, 2009

Little Church in the Big Time

This is a rather misfit blog entry, I should have stuck to the original entry on Wednesday. In the November 30th (the cover is about Helicopter Parents) TIME magazine the Norway Church of rural Denbigh ~ the famed burial home of Sondre Norheim, and home church of the Espeseth Family ~ is featured in a teeny weenie picture on the second page of an article about church safety.

Yesterday Billy wanted to see the page and do you think I could find the magazine? I am still looking for it. When I originally started this entry I looked at the link but the picture of the church wasn't included. The first page of the article is a sketch and the teeny weeny one isn't include. I have included the article for interested readers. And of course, I had to include my own shot of Norway.

My question is why the Norway church? I googled Norway Lutheran and did get one photo of the church but not the one in the article and it was a few pages into the google images. Of the thousands of pictures of churches why Norway?

More unanswered questions.

Addendum: I found the magazine and yes, it is a teeny weeny.




No comments: