Friday, December 25, 2009

Pink

Well the collection grew again. Last year I posted three cards featuring pink trees. I had been hanging on to these cards for no particular reason except they stood out for having pink trees. I then decided I would call it a collection. (see December 08 on this blog). I received a pink flocked tree from my friend Susan in November, (She shipped it anonymous as if she thought I wouldn't figure it out!) and now the season just got a little pinker: Karlyn gave me the four pink trees decorating my retirement table at work and Nic, my stepdaughter, made me a pink button card.




Susan informed me about my "collection ideas." She thinks my pink trees and candle figurines are nice, but since I dub something a collection I usually wind up with someone adding to it. She thought it would be rather prudent of me to say I collect vintage corvettes or something a little higher on the food chain, you know - GO BIG!!

1 comment:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

Cute pink button tree!! The four make a nice scene!!! As for the vintage cars- well. . . . maybe there will be a good deal!!