Friday, March 30, 2012

Two Dolla, Lady, Just Two Dolla

Two dollars, that is my take home winnings from the razzle-dazzle-mega millions lottery. I doubt I will be up half the night plotting how to squander my newly acquired fortune. If I were seven, way back in 1961, yes, I would be thrilled to the moon and back. Two dollars would be almost a summers worth of candy; or maybe a breezy outfit for my new Barbie doll; or better yet, eight Archie comic books-the twenty-five cents variety.

Today we are looking at a coffee from Starbucks, and that's only if I buy it at Barnes & Noble and use my members card, or I could go with a small tin of Altoids or better yet, drum roll: a bottle of water!

Yes, the good life is yet another ticket away for this girl.

My next possibility is to actually know the winner. Ya, right.

No comments: