Saturday, March 31, 2012

Heat Wave

North Dakota is off the charts this year with weather. It is March 31st, and yes it went out like a lamb, it was 71 degrees today. I have been hanging clothes, off and on, outside on the line for weeks (I can be a hillbilly green girl real easy). Now we have trees budding out.

North Dakota is not noted for its beautiful spring as there is usually a blizzard or two in the forecast, or at least snow. The landscape can be carved out with dirty snowbanks and mud, mud, mud. Not this year. We have had about six inches of snow all winter.

I think it is rather haunting. After the horrific flood of June and July 2011 I am now convinced anything can happen when it comes to weather and water.

So if summer is on it way, pre-term, I better get my patio libations in order. Found this on Pinterist:



Corona-Ritas

In a pitcher, combine equal parts (use the limeade can to measure):

Frozen limeade concentrate
water
Sprite
tequila

add one Corona

Cheers!

No comments: