Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How Did I Do This??


When I work on this blog stuff I feel like our granddaughter, Lainey, who is 13 months old. I'm sure many times a day she experiments, likes the outcome but can't remember exactly how she did it. Then of course, she gets stuck, and so does grandma. Our other grandchild, Collin is 3. He told his Dad he wasn't going to the daycare on a particular day. Erik asked, "Oh ya, how come?" "Well I make the deals around here and I'm not going!" Collin is past experimenting and has moved on to implementing. My next attempt is to get a photo of Collin onto my laptop. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Nicole Reid said...

Way to go Grandma ML!! You got the picture loaded! You are MILES ahead of Grandpa when it comes to electronics and well....lots of other stuff. Ha ha!!

KaLonny said...

I think you're doing great, Mary Liz. I've found that if you have any possible question, Google will have the answer. Soon enough you'll be talking about widgets and streaming video and changing your template...