Sunday, December 14, 2008

Top Ten


Top Ten Reasons I haven't started shopping:

10. I live in North Dakota, all rivers and lakes are frozen so therefore my ship can't come in, and probably won't until spring, if ever!

9. Their lists keep changing.

8. I can't seem to finish decorating the house.

7. What with the economy the way it is, I am waiting for more slashing of prices. Next to nothing would be nice.

6. Naptime.

5. Everybody keeps asking, "What's for supper."

4. I can only find one glove.

3. Laundry.

2. I love to see the horrified look on the faces of those people who have been done since Memorial Day when I blurt out, "I haven't started."

And the number one reason I haven't started shopping...

Tom and Jerry's!

3 comments:

Nicole Reid said...

Love your list Grandma ML! If I know you, you've been driving yourself crazy trying to get too much stuff done!

Karlyn Frantsen said...

You have an intereting list!! Am wondering if you're out shopping today?!Don't get too cold! Karlyn

Brender said...

I'm with you on the list. It is now the 20th and I have yet to finish. I barely started.