Monday, September 14, 2009

I Oughta Live Forever

If laughter adds hours, days, even years to your life I ought to live forever. I have hit on a website that is guaranteed to release all the good endorphins a body can possibly harbor. I discovered it yesterday tucked in the 10 most popular stories for the week in Time magazines. The People of Walmart is updated daily, but part of the humor is in reading the captions below. The pictures I used didn't include the captions, so I had to make sure I got shots that spoke for themselves. I have saved this site to my favorites under blogs, to ensure daily blasts of a good belly laugh. Tip: Do it before application of eye makeup or you'll get to work and someone will start a rumor that you look like you have been crying again!





I knew Wally world was more than just a store!

P.S. Double click on the underlined to go to the website.

1 comment:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

I didn't see anything like this today, but I was on the look out!!!!