Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Funk

I am in misery with this back and really don't care to do much of anything after about 5 minutes in any one position. Yesterday was a session with our Physical Therapist, Teressa. She hooked me to some electrodes that moved something through the "infected" (for lack of a better word) area. Today is another chiropractor crack. Maybe I'll try Friday too and then if relief isn't around the corner I'll move on to the next level.

My best friends are the Sunbeam heating pad, Rubbermaid blue ice and the little brown bottles of white pills. Life goes on, the dust builds up and I am getting farther and farther behind. Ron has been good help but he too is falling apart with the shoulder deal.

My heart goes out to people who live with chronic pain. I have every intention of beating this dilemma but what about the poor folks who don't have that hope? I guess the moral of this short splash is: it could be worse!

P.S. Don't give up on the blog. It is just on medical leave.
P.S.S. What a poor me story.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You poor thing! I really feel for you. I am no stranger to ice myself - feels good while you are doing it, but does not have a lasting effect. I think you need stronger meds! Pain is preventable.