Monday, February 1, 2010

Ga Ga

The Grammy's are over and I must confess I wasn't an ardent viewer. The TV was on but to sit and watch it, no - I can't say that I did.

Beyonce was interviewed on 60 minutes, the hour prior to the Grammy's, which was enjoyable. She is a self-professed good girl, but appears to make lots of money and capture awards from looking provocative and alluring, hmmmm.

The one that interests me (sort of) is Lady GaGa. I don't really like her music, though I can say I don't know much of what it sounds like; remember I like talk radio.

I spotted this photo of her. So much going on: her wacky outfit, the amazed old mafia looking has been holding her hand, and then she looks so grumpy. What about the poor sap who had to sit behind that headgear? He should have gotten his money back or least a half price ticket. Judging from the look in his eyes, he knew he was in for a long night.



The following photo just plain irritates me: I can't get my hair to do what I want it to do and she manages this?

No comments: