Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Attempting



After some attempts I was able to upload a picture. I randomly snagged this one as I was sure it wouldn't work. So now you can see a tree in Miami. I have taken 378 pictures. With more to go!

Today is wedding at 4:00 on the ship. I thought is was on the beach, shows what I know. Reception to follow and a family dinner at Scarlett's, where you have to pay. It should be good, as the "free food" is terrific.

A few sea sickness folks, just woozy from the rolling. Yesterday was windy. Last night was bachelor and bachelorettes parties. Fun but I bugged out at 11:00. Hate to break tradition for being a cheap quick drunk and home I go. Eleven pm is almost a howling all night affair for me.

Let's try one more photo. A no go, sorry.

3 comments:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

How did the celebration go today? Looking forward to hearing about it. Nothing eventful at work today-missing you! Karlyn

Susan said...

Quite a contrast - blowing ND snow to Miami palm tree in 2 days time. I tried to check your itinerary but it has disappeared off the Carnival link - must not be available once you are "on the water." On vacation and in bed by 11:00 - wow, how the mighty have fallen. I hope the wedding was wonderful - no beach and all.

Bugeater said...

Yeah Baby...... It was wonderful to spend each evening dining and wining with you, Ron, and the rest of the family. My email address is bigredfan2000@gmail.com. Drop me a quick email and I'll provide you a link to my blogs. Leland