Friday, February 20, 2009

Grillwork



A few days late in my entry but I wanted to get the home front news out before "the trip of a lifetime" (for me anyway!) takes precedence. Little LULU got her braces strapped in place last Monday. The first few days were a discomfort but she is pretty much back in full swing. Pink and Orange for her color combo. Incidentally, this world of wire is costing more than the trip. She looks so grown up, or a least like a teenager now. She is eleven going on seventeen.

It also appears between the braces and the cruise we no longer can afford haircuts for the children. Oh well, such is life in the fast lane.

P.S. The first published photo with the new Nikon, what a machine!

1 comment:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

I agree, Lacy looks so grown up! Glad the discomfort has lessened! Looking forward to lots of pictures and blogs from your cruise- Karlyn
p.s. Maybe we can plan some fund raising events for you and your family!!!!! Let me know if I can help!