Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



This is my first Mother's Day where I won't be giving my precious mother a hug, a kiss and tell her how much I love her. She knew I was the one who wouldn't forget. My Dad and brother were a little negligent in the remembering area. She would lament, "I can always count you, Mary Liz."

Now she is watching down over me, prompting silently and hoping I listen better from her new loft then I did from the previous one. There just has to be a heaven so I can be with her again. I miss her deeply but knew it was time for her to rest eternally. She was so good to me even when I didn't deserve her unconditional love. "Thanks Mom, I could always count on you." Love, Mary Liz

1 comment:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

Great picture, MaryLiz, and words from the heart for Mother's Day-thinking of you!! Karlyn