Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bueller? Bueller?

For a cool 2.3 million (peanuts these days) you can pick up the house the Ferrari, the infamous Ferrari, was parked in from the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Location - Arlington Heights, IL. Probably has good schools.



I loved that movie. It was one of the few I managed to stay away through, which is a hallmark sign of a fave for me. Of course after it came out on video and entered the Davis household it probably played around here a couple trillion times.

Another bit of trivia: the teacher who gave the flat line attendance call, "Bueller? Bueller?" can be seen on CBS Sunday morning giving some interesting commentaries. It took me awhile to key him in as the same guy. He just loomed in my memory as someone from something.

I am about ready for a Ferris Bueller type of day off. Any takers??

2 comments:

Susan said...

Me

Mary Liz said...

At our age it would be best to get a 12 pack and discuss all the crazy things we could do and may have done. Keep us out of jail that way!