Sunday, April 18, 2010

Velva Prom 2010


Another spring prom is but a memory. Thanks to the KODAK moments we can remember the day a little better as time goes by.

The event got off to a shaky start with late hair appointments, other dates not ready and one date missing, but it held up no one: THE SHOW MUST GO ON.

I will share some of my favorites photos, out of 150 shots I do have a few. Going into this "picto" moment, don't forget - Carsten hates to have his picture taken, thus the glum looks. But hey, no middle finger present so I think it was a success.

Carsten's date was Hope Peterson, her mother Brenda Glinz is in many shots helping the kids while I fired away.

Karlie's date was Tyler Mitchell, but we kept calling him Collin. He was a trooper!!




























This shot is probably my favorite, from a photography perspective. This girl, Brittany, was the first here with her date Michael Duchsherer. She said many times,

"I just don't feel like this is me. I never dress like this. This just can't be me."

When she picked up the tulle and looked at it, she was almost convincing herself,

"I might like being a princess."









Hope's mother, Brenda, my assistance.



Kasey Keller and April Finneseth


This picture just happened, but it almost deserves a caption.
















Who invited her?






This is Ahnna, Hope's sister. I like the blur.









THE END

2 comments:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them, esp. since I couldn't be there!!!! Did Carsten have fun?

Nicole Reid said...

Great pics! I like the last one the best!